- Generated record gross profit margin of 31.4%, increasing 220 basis points from 29.2% in the year-ago period;
- Achieved operating profit margin of 12.1%, increasing 260 basis points sequentially and 120 basis points year over year;
- Successfully completed the acquisition of Miranda Technologies, Inc. in July 2012;
- Purchased 776,240 shares of Belden common stock for $25.0 million during the quarter, bringing the total program-to-date shares retired to 3.05 million under the previously announced share repurchase program; and
- Guided full year 2012 adjusted revenue, inclusive of Miranda, to a range of $1.95 – $1.97 billion and adjusted income from continuing operations per diluted share to a range of $2.95 – $3.05.
Belden Delivers Solid Operating Results In Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.