Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) announced today that it will release its second quarter 2012 financial results at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 16, 2012. The release of the Company’s second quarter financial results will be followed by a conference call, which will be held at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on the same day.
Interested parties can participate in the Company’s second quarter conference call by dialing 703-639-1307. Alternatively, interested parties can listen to a live webcast of the conference call by logging on to the Company's website at www.stagestoresinc.com and then clicking on Investor Relations, then Webcasts and then the webcast link. A replay of the conference call will be available online until midnight on Friday, August 31, 2012.
About Stage Stores
Stage Stores, Inc. operates primarily in small and mid-sized towns and communities. Its stores, which operate under the Bealls, Goody’s, Palais Royal, Peebles, Stage and Steele’s names, offer moderately priced, nationally recognized brand name apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear for the entire family. The Company operates 836 stores in 40 states. The Company also has an eCommerce website. For more information about Stage Stores, visit the Company’s website at www.stagestoresinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV