Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT):
SECOND QUARTER 2012 HIGHLIGHTS
- Core Earnings of $0.29 per diluted share
- GAAP income of $0.21 per diluted share
- Declared Common Dividend of $0.20 per share, or $29 million
- $240 million of average un-invested capital in the quarter
SECOND QUARTER 2012 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) reported that in the second quarter of 2012, income available for common stockholders (“GAAP income”) was $29 million, or $0.21 per diluted share, compared to $98 million, or $1.23 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011.GAAP income of $29 million consisted of the following: Core Earnings:
- $39 million, or $0.29 per diluted share, which is equal to net interest income less expenses, net of preferred dividends
- $1 million of other losses related to a $1 million net loss on the settlement of investments and a $1 million net loss in non-cash mark-to-market offset by $1 million of other fee income
- $9 million of non-cash mark-to-market net loss on loans held for sale and impairment recorded on investments
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV