- Revenues of $168.6 million, up 21 percent year-over-year compared with $139.7 million;
- Revenues for the first half of 2012 are $76 million higher, or 29% as compared to the first half of 2011;
- EBITDA of $52 million, $11 million up or 28 percent quarter over quarter and 42% up year-over-year excluding the onetime acquisition gain last year;
- Non-GAAP gross and operating margins at 40% and 31% respectively as compared to 36% and 26% in the second quarter of 2011, respectively;
- Non-GAAP net profit of $45 million and net margin of 27% as compared to $28 million and 20% net margin in the second quarter of 2011;
- End of quarter cash balance of $171 million as compared to $101 million as of December 31, 2011 and $158 million as of March 31, 2012;
- In accordance with its acquisition plan, executed a cost reduction plan to increase efficiency of the Japanese facility, including a reduction in force, and additional cost reduction measures, enabling it to improve its margins by greater than $30 million on an annual basis;
- Net cash from operating activities of $33 million, or $42 million excluding one-time reorganization payments of $9 million.
TowerJazz Presents Strong Revenue And Margins Growth In Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results: Revenues Of $168.6 Million, Up 21% Year-over-Year With An EBITDA Of $52 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.