- Revenues of $168.6 million, up 21 percent year-over-year compared with $139.7 million;
- Revenues for the first half of 2012 are $76 million higher, or 29% as compared to the first half of 2011;
- EBITDA of $52 million, $11 million up or 28 percent quarter over quarter and 42% up year-over-year excluding the onetime acquisition gain last year;
- Non-GAAP gross and operating margins at 40% and 31% respectively as compared to 36% and 26% in the second quarter of 2011, respectively;
- Non-GAAP net profit of $45 million and net margin of 27% as compared to $28 million and 20% net margin in the second quarter of 2011;
- End of quarter cash balance of $171 million as compared to $101 million as of December 31, 2011 and $158 million as of March 31, 2012;
- In accordance with its acquisition plan, executed a cost reduction plan to increase efficiency of the Japanese facility, including a reduction in force, and additional cost reduction measures, enabling it to improve its margins by greater than $30 million on an annual basis;
- Net cash from operating activities of $33 million, or $42 million excluding one-time reorganization payments of $9 million.
TowerJazz Presents Strong Revenue And Margins Growth In Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results: Revenues Of $168.6 Million, Up 21% Year-over-Year With An EBITDA Of $52 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.