BIOLASE does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which the statement was made or reflect current unanticipated events.
Also, as a quick reminder, a replay of the call will be available on the BIOLASE website at www.biolase.com. The company’s 2012 second quarter and six months results can also be found on the company’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q, which the company will file with the Securities and Exchange Commission tomorrow.
With me on the call today from BIOLASE are Federico Pignatelli, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Fred Furry, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Federico and Fred will review the prepared remarks, including an update on the business, operational performance and outlook. There will be a question-and-answer session at the end of the call followed by a few closing remarks. During our question-and-answer session, we will limit each call to one question and a follow-up question as time permits.
Good afternoon, and thank you, Matt. I want to welcome all of you to our second quarter six months results conference call. Thank you for participating. Today, we will review the progress and various accomplishments achieved by BIOLASE during the second quarter of 2012, as well as our comments on our progress in key initiatives that will impact the coming periods.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV