Retalix's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript (Prepared Remarks)
Also I'd like to remind you that Retalix reported income from operations, operating margin, net income and earnings per diluted share on both a GAAP basis and on an adjusted non-GAAP basis. Today's press release includes a reconciliation of non-GAAP information to the most directly comparable GAAP information and is posted in the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site at www.retalix.com. The press release showing the second quarter and six month non-GAAP reconciliations can also be found on this site.
Now I will turn the call over to the CEO of Retalix. Mr. Sheffer please proceed.
Thank you Michal.Welcome and thank you for joining us on this call. This morning we announced our financial results for the second quarter and the first six months of 2012. We had another strong quarter, again recording record revenues and good improvements in operating margins and net income. We are executing on our strategy in a disciplined manner, delivering on our commitments to our customers and winning new programs and logos for our products and services. The positive response we are receiving from retailers is demonstrated in the wins and the financial results we are reporting for the quarter. It was another consecutive quarter of growth for Retalix. Revenues increased 18 percent year-over-year to 68.2 million dollars in the second quarter and Net Income Non-GAAP was up 36 percent year-over-year to 5.2 million dollars in the second quarter. We continue to build across all our lines of business and around the globe. We had more Retalix 10 wins, including another Tier 0 retailer, and good progress with our recently launched Retalix 10 Mobile offering, which also won a Tier 0 retailer. Retalix 10 continues to gain recognition from retailers and industry analysts as the most advanced platform available today on the market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV