And now, I would like to turn the conference over to Mr. Hayes. Mr. Hayes, please go ahead, sir.
Good afternoon and thank you for attending Super Micro’s conference call on financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2012, which ended June 30, 2012.
Before I begin, I’d like to advise you of upcoming investor conferences in which Super Micro will be participating. On August 28, we will attend the Midwest IDEAS conference in Chicago and on and on September 12, we will attend the ThinkEquity’s Annual Growth Conference in New York, where we will present and participate in one-on-one meetings.By now, you should have received a copy of today’s news release that was distributed at the close of regular trading and is available on company’s website. As a reminder, during today’s call, the company will refer to a presentation that is available to participants in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website under the events and presentation tab.Please turn to slide 2. Before we start, I will remind you that our remarks include forward-looking statements. There are a number of risk factors that could cause Super Micro’s future results to differ materially from our expectations. You can learn more about these risks in the press release we issued earlier this afternoon, our Form 10-K for fiscal 2011, and our other SEC filings. All those documents are available from the Investor Relations page of Super Micro’s website at www.supermicro.com. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statements.Most of today’s presentation will refer to non-GAAP financial results and outlooks. For an explanation of our non-GAAP financial measures, please refer to slide 3 of this presentation or to our press release published earlier today. In addition, a reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP results is contained in today’s press release and in the supplemental information attached to today’s presentation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV