All statements made on this conference call are made only as of today’s date. SGI undertakes no obligation to update the information in this conference call whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. To obtain copies of our latest SEC filings please visit www.SEC.gov or our website.
Also during today’s call we will make reference to several non-GAAP financial measures. You can find a reconciliation of these non-GAAP financial measures to GAAP financial measures in our earnings press release which again is posted on our website. Please note there is no accompanying slide presentation as part of this earnings call; however, all of the financial information is still available and we have included certain historical financial information in supplemental tables in the press release.
Now to our conference call: Jorge will provide highlights of the company’s performance for F4Q and outline our long-term strategic plan. Bob will give further detail on the company’s financial performance, guidance for F1Q 2013, our initial thoughts on the full year and our long-term target model. We will then take your questions. I would now like to turn the call over to Jorge Titinger, SGI’s CEO. Jorge?
Jorge TitingerThank you, John, and good afternoon to you all. I’m pleased to have the opportunity to update you after my first full quarter at SGI. Before I begin I would like to welcome Bob Nikl who joined the company in May. I’m excited to have Bob with us as he has more than thirty years of experience in CFO and other finance roles. He and I worked together at Verigy where as a team we realized significant operational improvements and great results for shareholders. I’m looking forward to achieving some of the same successes with Bob and the rest of the management team here at SGI.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV