With that out of the way, I would like to turn the call over to Ron Clarke, our Chairman and CEO. Ron?
Okay, Eric, thanks and hello, everyone, and thanks, as always, for joining our call today. I'll plan to cover three subjects here in my opening remarks. First, I'll provide a little color on our Q2 results, second, I'll update you on our global business development efforts and, finally, I'll comment on our full year guidance and the implied growth rates.
So, first off, to Q2. The Q2 results we reported were terrific. Record-breaking, in fact. The company set new all-time highs in both revenue and profit. We reported Q2 revenue of $172 million, up 28%, and cash EPS of $0.73, also up 28%.The macro environment was a mixed bag in terms of its impact on our Q2 performance. Fuel prices were generally neutral across all of our markets, but market spreads were incredibly helpful this quarter contributing approximately $4 million of incremental revenue and approximately $0.03 of cash EPS above normalized levels. FX rates were really the opposite, were not good. In fact, quite unfavorable and depressed our revenue approximately $4 million versus constant currency. So, really a mixed bag. In terms of our line of business performance, our North America results were very, very good. Revenue grew 15%, all organic and the continued growth of our universal cards drove most of that performance. In fact, in total our set of universal card transaction growth exceeded 30% quarter-over-quarter. So this new product line continues to perform well. Europe came in, basically, on our internal plan. Our Czech and U.K. businesses stayed pretty much in neutral. Our Russia business continued its rapid growth and we got a big contribution from new full court of AllStar. So, obviously, that helped.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV