During Q2, we completed and installed the 25-megawatt Modesto Irrigation District project. Additionally, we continue to gain traction with our C7 concentrator product and recently signed a 6-megawatt agreement with a major U.S. utility. Project completion is scheduled for the first half of next year. More on C7 later.
In our North American commercial business, we completed a 10-megawatt system for Campbell Soup and starting construction of a 2-megawatt system for Bloomberg. In residential, we saw a strong growth driven by a combination of organic expansion and share gains due to the rapid adoption of our leasing program. For example, we doubled the number of lease signings in Q2 versus Q1 and recently established a financing facility with Citi and Credit Suisse for up to $325 million of lease capacity that will fund the continued growth of this business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV