COLUMBIA, Md., Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) announced that it will present at the Canaccord Genuity Annual Growth Conference, which will take place Tuesday, August 14, through Thursday, August 16, 2012, at the InterContinental Boston, 510 Atlantic Avenue.
Sean Creamer, Arbitron Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will provide an overview of the Company's business and financial highlights on Wednesday, August 15, at 3:30PM Eastern Time.
This event will be available as a live, listen-only webcast. To access the live webcast of the event, visit the Company's website at www.arbitron.com and click on "investors." The presentation will also be archived for 30 days in the investor relations section of the Company's website: www.arbitron.com.
About ArbitronArbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) is an international media and marketing research firm serving the media–radio, television, cable and out-of-home—the mobile industry, as well as advertising agencies and advertisers around the world. Arbitron businesses include: measuring network and local market radio audiences across the United States; surveying the retail, media, and product patterns of U.S. consumers; providing mobile audience measurement and analytics in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia; and developing application software used for analyzing media audience and marketing information data. The Company has developed the Portable People Meter™ (PPM ®) and the PPM 360™, new technologies for media and marketing research.Portable People Meter™, PPM ® and PPM 360™ are marks of Arbitron Inc. SOURCE Arbitron Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV