- Fiscal 2012 third quarter consolidated results, excluding net unrealized margins, were $29.3 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, compared with a loss of $0.7 million, or ($0.01) per diluted share in the prior-year quarter.
- After including noncash, unrealized net gains of $1.8 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, fiscal 2012 third quarter net income was $31.1 million, or $0.34 per diluted share. Net loss was $0.6 million, or ($0.01) per diluted share in the prior-year quarter, after including unrealized net gains of $0.1 million or $0.00 per diluted share.
- The fiscal 2011 third quarter net loss included a noncash charge of $6.1 million, or ($0.06) per diluted share, to impair certain natural gas gathering assets.
- For the three months ended June 30, 2012, regulated operations contributed $18.3 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, compared with $3.3 million of net income, or $0.03 per diluted share in the prior-year quarter.
- Nonregulated operations contributed net income of $12.8 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared with a net loss of $3.9 million, or ($0.04) per diluted share for the same three-month period last year.
Atmos Energy Corporation Reports Earnings For The Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter And Nine Months; Reaffirms Fiscal 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.