- Fiscal 2012 third quarter consolidated results, excluding net unrealized margins, were $29.3 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, compared with a loss of $0.7 million, or ($0.01) per diluted share in the prior-year quarter.
- After including noncash, unrealized net gains of $1.8 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, fiscal 2012 third quarter net income was $31.1 million, or $0.34 per diluted share. Net loss was $0.6 million, or ($0.01) per diluted share in the prior-year quarter, after including unrealized net gains of $0.1 million or $0.00 per diluted share.
- The fiscal 2011 third quarter net loss included a noncash charge of $6.1 million, or ($0.06) per diluted share, to impair certain natural gas gathering assets.
- For the three months ended June 30, 2012, regulated operations contributed $18.3 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, compared with $3.3 million of net income, or $0.03 per diluted share in the prior-year quarter.
- Nonregulated operations contributed net income of $12.8 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared with a net loss of $3.9 million, or ($0.04) per diluted share for the same three-month period last year.
Atmos Energy Corporation Reports Earnings For The Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter And Nine Months; Reaffirms Fiscal 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts