Henry Schein Inc. (HSIC): Today's Featured Wholesale Laggard
Henry Schein (HSIC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Henry Schein fell 42 cents (-0.5%) to $77.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 322,613 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 537,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.83-$77.43 after having opened the day at $77.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.48. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: SinoHub (SIHI), down 12.3%, Senomyx (SNMX), down 6.2%, Navarre Corporation (NAVR), down 6%, and Avnet (AVT), down 5.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Henry Schein Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV