American Tower (AMT) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, American Tower fell 48 cents (-0.7%) to $70.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of American Tower exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.96-$70.79 after having opened the day at $70.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.52. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Otelco Inc. Income Deposit Secs Units Cons (OTT), down 41.6%, EZChip Semiconductor (EZCH), down 25%, Enphase Energy (ENPH), down 24%, and Jive Software (JIVE), down 21.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full American Tower Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about AMT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV