Companhia De Bebidas Das Americas Ambev (ABV): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Laggard
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev (ABV) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev fell 67 cents (-1.7%) to $38.46 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.34-$38.79 after having opened the day at $38.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.13. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Primo Water (PRMW), down 21.2%, Crumbs Bake Shop (CRMB), down 9.4%, Treehouse Foods (THS), down 8.6%, and China Marine Food Group (CMFO), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV