T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, T. Rowe Price Group fell 87 cents (-1.4%) to $60.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of T. Rowe Price Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.72-$61.65 after having opened the day at $61.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.65. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Monarch Community Bancorp (MCBF), down 14.3%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation (SMCG), down 11.8%, CommonWealth REIT (CWH), down 8.7%, and Peoples Financial Corporation (PFBX), down 8.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full T. Rowe Price Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TROW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV