Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing fell 8 cents (-0.6%) to $14.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 9.9 million shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.04-$14.15 after having opened the day at $14.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.17. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: EZChip Semiconductor (EZCH), down 25%, Enphase Energy (ENPH), down 24%, Pulse Electronics (PULS), down 19.5%, and GSI Group (GSIG), down 11.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Taiwan Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TSM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV