Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose 11 cents (0.9%) to $11.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.4 million shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of seven million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.29-$11.73 after having opened the day at $11.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.52. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China Shengda Packaging Group (CPGI), up 19.2%, Frederick's of Hollywood Group (FOH), up 8.7%, China Xiniya Fashion (XNY), up 6.3%, and ACCO Brands (ACCO), up 5.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV