Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner
Air Products & Chemicals (APD) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Air Products & Chemicals rose 70 cents (0.8%) to $83.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 709,271 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.74-$84.39 after having opened the day at $82.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.23. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF), up 9.7%, Green Plains Renewable Energy (GPRE), up 6.4%, Braskem (BAK), up 3.4%, and OM Group (OMG), up 2.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Air Products Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV