- Ascent’s net revenue for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 increased 7.4% and 9.1%, respectively, driven by increases in Monitronics’ subscriber accounts and average RMR 2 per subscriber
- Ascent’s balance sheet remains strong with $232.8 million of cash and marketable securities as of June 30, 2012
- Monitronics’ Adjusted EBITDA 3 for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 increased 6.1% and 7.7%, respectively
- Monitronics subscriber accounts as of June 30, 2012 increased 3.4% to 711,832
- Monitronics Average RMR per subscriber increased 3.2% to $37.97 as of June 30, 2012
Ascent Capital Group Announces Financial Results For The Three And Six Months Ended June 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.