- Risk Management Solutions revenue of $256.9 million, down 2% before the effect of foreign exchange (down 3% after the effect of foreign exchange), as compared to the prior year similar period;
- Sales & Marketing Solutions revenue of $97.4 million, up 5% before the effect of foreign exchange (up 4% after the effect of foreign exchange), as compared to the prior year similar period; and
- Internet Solutions revenue of $29.6 million, up 1% both before and after the effect of foreign exchange, as compared to the prior year similar period.
D&B Announces Second Quarter 2012 Results And Increases Share Repurchase Plan To $1 Billion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts