- Revenues of $58.9 million, an increase of 74% compared with the prior-year second quarter and an increase of 17% sequentially
- Consumer revenues of $50.5 million, an increase of 55% compared with the prior-year second quarter and an increase of 20% sequentially
- Global retail and home shopping channel revenues of $9.8 million, an increase of 101% compared with the prior-year second quarter and an increase of 63% sequentially
- Gross profit of $46.5 million, an increase of 65% compared with the second quarter of 2011 and an increase of 19% sequentially
- Gross margin of 79.0% compared with 77.7% in the 2012 first quarter; prior-year second quarter gross margin of 83.2% does not include revenues from the pre-merged PhotoMedex
- Income before taxes, litigation expenses and other one-time expenses of $9.0 million; net income of $4.2 million or $0.20 per diluted share
- One-time expenses including for past litigation of $4.0 million or $0.19 per diluted share
- Adjusted income of $12.2 million or $0.58 per diluted share
PhotoMedex Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.