Envestnet (NYSE: ENV), a leading provider of technology-enabled wealth management solutions to investment advisors, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2012.
|Key Financial Metrics||Second Quarter||%|
|(in millions except per share data)||2012||2011||Change|
|Revenues from AUM/A||$31.0||$25.4||22%|
|Adjusted Revenues (1)||$38.6||$31.3||23%|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$5.3||$7.1||-25%|
|Adjusted Net Income per Share (1)||$ 0.07||$ 0.11||-36%|
Financial results for the second quarter of 2012 compared to the second quarter of 2011:
- Revenues from assets under management (AUM) or assets under administration (AUA) increased 22% to $31.0 million for the second quarter of 2012 from $25.4 million for the second quarter of 2011; total revenues, which include licensing and professional services fees, increased 21% to $38.0 million for the second quarter of 2012 from $31.3 million for the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted revenues, which exclude the effect of purchase accounting on the fair value of acquired deferred revenue, increased 23% to $38.6 million for the second quarter of 2012 from $31.3 million for the second quarter of 2011.
- Net loss was $(0.7) million, or $(0.02) per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2012 compared to net income of $2.4 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) was $5.3 million for the second quarter of 2012 compared to $7.1 million for the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted Net Income (1) was $2.2 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2012 compared to $3.5 million, or $0.11 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2011.
“During the second quarter we achieved record levels of gross sales and net flows, and conversion activity continued at a high level, reflecting growing support from fee-based advisors,” said Jud Bergman, chairman and chief executive officer of Envestnet. “Our integration efforts of both Tamarac and Prima Capital remain on schedule, better enabling Envestnet to empower advisors to improve client outcomes and strengthen their practices.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV