- Revenue was $159.2 million, an increase of 10.0 percent from the $144.7 million in the first quarter 2012, and a decrease of 6.2 percent from the record quarterly revenue of $169.8 million in the second quarter 2011;
- Gross profit was $41.0 million, compared to $33.7 million in the first quarter 2012 and $55.6 million in the second quarter 2011;
- Gross profit margin was 25.8 percent, compared to 23.3 percent in the first quarter 2012, and 32.8 percent in the second quarter 2011;
- GAAP net income was $6.7 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared to first quarter 2012 of $4.9 million, or $0.10 per diluted share, and second quarter 2011 of $18.0 million, or $0.38 per diluted share;
- Non-GAAP adjusted net income was $6.4 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared to first quarter 2012 of $4.1 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, and second quarter 2011 of $20.1 million, or $0.43 per diluted share;
- Excluding $2.3 million of share-based compensation expense, both GAAP and non-GAAP adjusted net income would have increased by $0.05 per diluted share; and
- Achieved $16.8 million cash flow from operations, negative ($8.4) million net cash flow due mainly to the $9.5 million pay down of a line of credit, and $4.5 million free cash flow, including $12.3 million in capital expenditures.
Diodes Incorporated Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.