- Signed definitive merger agreement to acquire all outstanding shares of cardioCORE Lab, Inc., a leading research services business
- Received IDTF designation and billing number for San Francisco monitoring center
- Generated positive adjusted EBITDA of $1.7 million in the second quarter 2012
- Experienced increased patient volume year over year and sequentially
- Realized benefit from cost reductions in the quarter; on track to realize $7.5 million of annualized cost reductions
- $34.1 million in cash and investments as of June 30, 2012
- Reached an agreement to settle outstanding patent infringement litigation
CardioNet, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.