- Net sales increased 20% to $145.6 million from $121.1 million; at comparable foreign currency exchange rates, net sales rose 29% for the period;
- European-based operations generated sales of $125.6 million, up 18% from $106.5 million;
- Sales by U.S.-based operations were $20.0 million, up 37% from $14.6 million;
- Gross margin was 60.8% compared to 61.6%;
- S, G & A expense as a percentage of sales was 52.1% compared to 52.6%;
- Operating margins were 8.7% of net sales compared to 9% of net sales;
- Net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. rose 20% to $6.0 million compared to $5.0 million; and,
- Basic and diluted earnings per share were $0.20 or 25% ahead of 2011’s $0.16.
Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports Record Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.