Otelco Inc.'s CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Due to the different implementation dates of these changes and the complexities been accurately forecast in the financial impact, we believe that it may be helpful to provide an estimate of adjusted EBITDA for future periods. Based on our financial results through the second quarter and estimating the impact of the FCC reforms on our operations for the second half of this year, our adjusted EBITDA outlook for this year is in the range of $41 million to $43 million. Reflecting the impact of the FCC’s order and the Time Warner Cable transition, our outlook for 2013 adjusted EBITDA is in the range of $34 million to $35 million.
For 2014, we would anticipate adjusted EBITDA in the range of $29 million to $33 million. The projected decline in adjusted EBITDA for future use suggest the need to reduce our total our total debt. We are currently exploring strategic alternatives to restructure our balance sheet and reduce the total debt. To assist us in the process, we have hired Evercore Partners, an investment banking firm. Its areas of expertise include debt and capital market transactions, restructuring of balance sheet obligations and mergers and acquisitions advice.
Our immediate response to the anticipated decline in revenue and cash flow has been to reduce operating costs, carefully control capital expenditures and focus on cash conservation. In the second quarter, we reduced our work force by 13%, reduced the total targeted compensation for senior management by 33% and reduced Board of Directors’ fees by 20%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV