The Associated Press
Major business events and economic events scheduled for Thursday:
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases international trade data for June, 8:30 a.m.WASHINGTON â¿¿ Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m. WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases wholesale trade inventories for June, 10 a.m. Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. reports quarterly financial results. Nordstrom Inc. reports quarterly financial results. The Wendy's Co. reports quarterly financial results. Swiss food and beverage maker Nestle SA reports financial results. Deutsche Telekom, the German owner of wireless company T-mobile, reports quarterly financial results. BEIJING â¿¿ China releases its inflation data. TOKYO â¿¿ The Bank of Japan ends a two-day policy board meeting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV