Nuance Communications (NUAN) is a provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. This stock is trading up 6.3% at $23.00 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 5.8 million
Average Volume: 3.9 millionVolume % Change: 144% >>10 Top-Rated Tech Stocks Paying Big Dividends From a technical perspective, NUAN is bouncing hard here right off its 50-day moving average of $21.56 with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing NUAN within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once NUAN clears some overhead resistance at $24 and its 200-day moving average of $24.44 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once NUAN sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 3,938,040 shares. If we get that action soon, then NUAN will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $25.88 to $26.85.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV