MYR Group (MYRG) is a specialty contractor serving the electrical infrastructure market in the U.S. This stock is trading up 7.1% at $18.30 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 381,000Average Volume: 173,603 Volume % Change: 408% >>5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, MYRG is ripping higher here back above its 200-day moving average of $17.91 with heavy volume. This stock has also started to challenge some previous overhead resistance levels at $17.63 to $18.32. At last check, MYRG has hit an intraday high of $19.11 and volume is well above its three-month average of 173,603 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trade in MYRG as long as it's trending above its 200-day, and then once it takes out today's high of $19.11 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $19.11 with volume that's near or above 173,603 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for MYRG to hit $22 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV