We continue to make significant progress on our projects in both, our Midstream and NGL segments. We should see our Justice NGL pipeline Phase II of a REM pipeline, and our Red River Gathering pipeline and our Karnes County processing plant go in service later this year on time and on budget.
We also expect phase one of our Jackson County processing plant and Lone Star's West Texas Gateway pipeline and first Mont Belvieu fractionator to go in service no later than January of 2013. In addition, we are actively evaluating more than $2 billion on growth capital projects in the midstream NGL and crude space, which could be announced over the next year or so and deliver additional distributable cash flow into 2008 to 2013 and into 2014, and we couldn't be more excited about our ability to execute on these projects.
Now turning our attention to results, and I will start with ETP's. ETP's adjusted EBITDA was $466.4 million, up approximately 20% from Q2 of 2011. Distributable cash flow for the quarter was $275.2 million, an increase of $51.9 million from this time last June. These increases are primarily due to our Interstate segment, which is seeing the benefits of the contractual ramp ups at FEP and Tiger, as well as our 50% interest in Citrus, one that we acquired in March of this year.
For the quarter, ETP will pay its unitholders $0.8938 for the quarter, or $3.575 on an annualized basis per unit on August 14 to our unitholders of record as of August 6.Now from a segment level perspective, and I will begin with our Midstream segment. Our Q2 2012 adjusted EBITDA was $93.4 million. That's down slightly from second quarter of last year and was primarily driven by lower NGL prices as well as higher SG&A and operating expenses.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV