About Royal Dutch Shell Royal Dutch Shell plc is incorporated in England and Wales, has its headquarters in The Hague and is listed on the London, Amsterdam, and New York stock exchanges. Shell companies have operations in more than 90 countries and territories with businesses including oil and gas exploration and production; production and marketing of liquefied natural gas and gas to liquids; manufacturing, marketing and shipping of oil products and chemicals and renewable energy projects.
For further information, visit
About Macquarie Group With more than 10 years' intensive involvement in the global energy sector, Macquarie Group has a long-standing financial services expertise with a dedicated focus on the energy industry.
Macquarie Group offers a broad range of financial services to clients around the world. Using its in-depth specialist knowledge, they focus on:
- advice on mergers and acquisitions
- debt and equity underwriting
- equities research
- initial public offerings
- acquisitions and divestitures advice
- hedging and structured transactions
- strategic and capital management advice
- transportation and storage
- physical asset management
- physical trading in natural gas, power, LNG, coal, oil and natural gas liquids.
With a leading electronic execution platform and a sales presence in all major financial centers, Macquarie provides 24-hour, globally coordinated, comprehensive services to a range of energy-focused corporate and institutional clients. Working with its equities research professionals, its sales and trading team has specialist expertise and deep market knowledge of the energy sector – and Macquarie combines this with a generalist sales force of more than 400 professionals worldwide.Bringing together energy producers and investors around the world, Macquarie Connections arranges frequent, high-quality corporate access events, such as non-deal roadshows, client trips, site tours, specialist seminars and conferences. In 2010, Macquarie held 45 non-deal roadshows and four client tours in the US for the oil and gas and energy sectors. Through these events, they connected 275 investors with more than 49 producers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV