“Tim brings a wealth of experience in large-scale, well-run organizations to his new job,” said Fox. “And he’ll be in a strong position to share that knowledge and coordinate operational improvements across the state.”
Before joining Aqua Virginia, Castillo was executive director of the Nelson County Service Authority in Lovingston, Virginia, where he managed all aspects of water and wastewater facilities serving five communities in Nelson County. He was previously director of utility services in Bristol, Tennessee.
Castillo was also the treatment plant manager for large water plants, water distribution systems, and sewer plants in Nashville, Tennessee. He is a former president of the Virginia Water and Wastewater Authorities Association and served on the board of directors for the Virginia Rural Water Association. Castillo holds a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Marietta College and a Master of Science degree in environmental health with a concentration in water resource management from East Tennessee State University.
Aqua America, Inc. is a U.S.-based publicly traded water and wastewater utility holding company that serves approximately three million residents in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, Indiana, Virginia, and Georgia.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50370855&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV