Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- Recession, what recession? Jim Cramer told Debra Borchardt at
TheStreet.com Wednesday that
(DIS), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
That should come as no surprise after other theme park operators Six Flags (SIX) and Cedar Fair (FUN) reported strong attendance. But Disney is also seeing strong movie revenue and sports a strong release schedule for the future.
Cramer said he suspects strong foreign attendance at Disney theme parks might also be helping to boost the company's bottom line. Regardless of where the revenue is coming from, he said the stock is undervalued and will be heading higher from current levels.Watch the full Cramer interview
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV