Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Recession, what recession? Jim Cramer told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Wednesday that Walt Disney (DIS), a stock he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, isn't seeing any recession and is firing on all cylinders.
That should come as no surprise after other theme park operators Six Flags (SIX) and Cedar Fair (FUN) reported strong attendance. But Disney is also seeing strong movie revenue and sports a strong release schedule for the future.
Cramer said he suspects strong foreign attendance at Disney theme parks might also be helping to boost the company's bottom line. Regardless of where the revenue is coming from, he said the stock is undervalued and will be heading higher from current levels.Watch the full Cramer interview here. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV