A prestigious jury will review the entries and select ten finalists. The jury will be comprised of members from NALAC, Jose Cuervo Tradicional and Clifton Collins, Jr., critically acclaimed actor and director, who is also known for photographing and using murals as backdrops to music videos he has directed and produced. The finalists will be announced on Sept. 13 in Los Angeles.
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Creativity and originality
- Sincerity and clarity of expression
- Relevance to theme "How does your Hispanic heritage influence and contribute towards the contemporary expression of Latino arts and culture?"
The Jose Cuervo Tradicional Mural Project 2012 finalists will work on their murals between the months of September and October. Completed murals will be unveiled at a special event in Chicago on Nov. 8, 2012. Photographs of the murals will be uploaded to Jose Cuervo Tradicional's bilingual Facebook page ( www.Facebook.com/LosAmigosDeJose) so that consumers across the country can vote for the mural that most inspires them. The artist whose mural receives the greatest number of votes will receive a $15,000 grant and a $15,000 donation by Jose Cuervo Tradicional to a nonprofit arts organization in his/her community. Although only one mural will receive the grand prize, all 10 murals will be displayed at a public artistic venue such as a gallery or museum.
People 21 years of age or older can visit Jose Cuervo Tradicional's Facebook page ( www.Facebook.com/LosAmigosDeJose) to learn more about the Jose Cuervo Tradicional Mural Project 2012, the contest and local events.Jose Cuervo Tradicional reminds you to enjoy responsibly by drinking in moderation and designating a driver or taking public transportation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV