10 High-Yields We're Not Buying
Growth -- 5.0 out of 5 stars
Measures the growth of both the company's income statement and cash flow. On this factor, Diana Containerships (DCIX) has a growth score better than 90% of the stocks we rate.
Total Return -- 0.5 out of 5 starsMeasures the historical price movement of the stock. The stock performance of this company ranks at the bottom of the companies we cover. Efficiency -- 2.0 out of 5 stars Measures the strength and historic growth of a company's return on invested capital. The company has generated more income per dollar of capital than 30% of the companies we review. Price Volatility -- 1.0 out of 5 stars Measures the volatility of the company's stock price historically. The stock is less volatile than 10% of the stocks we monitor. Solvency -- 4.0 out of 5 stars Measures the solvency of the company based on several ratios. The company is more solvent than 70% of the companies we analyze. Income -- 5.0 out of 5 stars Measures dividend yield and payouts to shareholders. The company's dividend is higher than 90% of the companies we track.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV