To help designers of cellular handsets and other portable applications improve battery charging and load switching, Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE:FCS) has expanded its line of
P-Channel PowerTrench® MOSFETs
feature the MicroFET™ MOSFET package and provide exceptional thermal performance for their physical size (2 x 2 mm & 1.6 x 1.6 mm), making them well suited for switching and linear mode applications. Available with a 20V rating, the devices offer low on-state resistance. To prevent electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures, the FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT are equipped with optimized Zener diode protection, which also reduces IGSS leakage maximum rating from 10µA to 1µA.
For more information and to order samples, visit:
Features and Benefits:
- Max R DS(ON) = 20 mΩ at V GS = -4.5V, I D = -9.4A
- Max R DS(ON) = 24 mΩ at V GS = -2.5V, I D = -8.6A
- Max R DS(ON) = 34 mΩ at V GS = -1.8V, I D = -7.2A
- Low profile - 0.8 mm maximum in the MicroFET 2 x 2 mm package with HBM ESD protection level > 2.8kV typical
- Max R DS(ON) = 24mΩ at V GS = -4.5V, I D = -8A
- Max R DS(ON) = 31mΩ at V GS = -2.5V, I D = -7A
- Max R DS(ON) = 45mΩ at V GS = -1.8V, I D = -6A
- Low profile: 0.55 mm maximum in the MicroFET 1.6 x 1.6 mm Thin Package with HBM ESD protection level > 2kV typical
The FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT are free from halogenated compounds and antimony oxides and are RoHS-compliant. Both devices provide safe operation at low-voltage and are suitable for use in handsets and portable devices.