3D Systems Stock Hits New 52-Week High (DDD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $39.78, above its previous 52-week high of $39.52 with 255,431 shares traded as of 10:20 a.m. ET. Average volume has been one million shares over the past 30 days. 3D Systems has a market cap of $2.11 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 164.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. 3D Systems Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and servicing of 3D printers and related products, print materials, and services. The company has a P/E ratio of 65.6, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV