NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Rockwell Automation Incorporated (NYSE:ROK) is tomorrow, August 9, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 47 cents per share. At a price of $69.98 as of 10:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.7%. The average volume for Rockwell Automation has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Rockwell Automation has a market cap of $9.76 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 5.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Rockwell Automation, Inc. provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. It operates in two segments, Architecture and Software, and Control Products and Solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.4, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about ROK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV