SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLRO) today announced it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Monday, August 13, 2012, before the market opens. The company also said that senior management will host an investor conference call the same day at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time to review the company's financial results.
The conference call will be available to interested parties by dialing 877-317-6789 (domestic), 412-317-6789 (international); passcode 10016302. The call will also be available through a live, listen-only audio Internet broadcast at www.clearone.com. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the call will be archived on the same web site for at least three months.
ClearOne is a global communications solutions company that develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming media and connectivity systems and other related products for audio, video, and web applications. The reliability, flexibility, and performance of our comprehensive solutions enhance the quality of life through better communication, education and entertainment.Contact:ClearOne Investor Relations(801) 303-3555 http://www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=509&to=ea&s=0 SOURCE ClearOne Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV