BOULDER, Colo., Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Silicon Valley Bank, financial partner to technology and life science companies of all sizes, entered a partnership with Scrib, a new co-working location in Boulder offering shared, collaborative workspace to entrepreneurs and startups. Beginning immediately, Silicon Valley Bankers will work at Scrib a few times a week, making themselves available to collaborate, advise and brainstorm with companies in the Boulder area and the Scrib community.
"Having Silicon Valley Bank as a partner is invaluable for Scrib member companies and the entrepreneurial community in Boulder," said Toby Krout, co-founder of Scrib. "Where else can you go to work and have access to incredible ideas, innovative people and even your banker right there in your office?"
"We are committed to adding value to the startup community said Charlie Kelly of Silicon Valley Bank. "Working with Scrib, we will have the opportunity to be there when inspiration strikes, and when entrepreneurs are developing their financial model or needing an introduction to the right investor. We're really looking forward to co-locating with the Scrib community."Silicon Valley Bank has been working with entrepreneurs and startups since it was founded nearly 30 years ago, and has been in Colorado since 1996. Today, a team of eight is dedicated to working with clients throughout Colorado from Silicon Valley Bank's Central Division headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado. The Broomfield office is also home to 50 other employees supporting clients across the country. Silicon Valley Bank's experienced bankers offer a comprehensive suite of banking and financing solutions, treasury management, corporate investment and international banking services to its clients large and small, worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV