6. Other than as detailed below, Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources are reported as of December 31, 2011 based on information available to the Company as of the date of this document, and therefore will not reflect updates, if any, after such date. The most current Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources are available on the Company's website. a. Resources and Reserves for Yauliyacu, Neves-Corvo and Zinkgruvan are reported as of June 30, 2011. b. Resources for Rosemont are reported as of October 22, 2008 and Reserves as of March 17, 2009. c. Resources for the Constancia and Pampacancha deposits are reported as of November 2, 2011 and April 2, 2012 respectively. Reserves for both Constancia and Pampacancha deposits are reported as of August 7, 2012. d. Resources for Mineral Park are reported as of December 29, 2006. e. Resources and Reserves for Aljustrel's Feitais and Moinho deposits are reported as of November 30, 2010, Resources for the Estaçao deposit are reported as of December 31, 2007. f. Resources for Campo Morado's El Rey, Naranjo and Reforma deposits are reported as of October 13, 2005. g. Resources and Reserves for Stratoni are reported as of August 10, 2010. h. Resources for Keno Hill's Lucky Queen and Onek deposits are reported as of June 30, 2011 and Elsa Tailings as of April 22, 2010. i. Resources for Loma de La Plata are reported as of May 20, 2009.
7. Process recoveries are the average percentage of silver in a saleable product (doré or concentrate) recovered from mined ore at the applicable site process plants as reported by the operators.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts