1. All Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources have been calculated in accordance with the CIM Standards and NI 43-101, or the AusIMM JORC equivalent.
2. Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources are reported above in millions of metric tonnes ("Mt"), grams per metric tonne ("g/t") and millions of ounces ("Moz").
3. Individual qualified persons ("QPs"), as defined by the NI 43-101, for the technical information contained in this document (including the Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource estimates) for the following operations are as follows: a. Peñasquito - Maryse Belanger, P.Geo. (Vice President, Technical Services, Goldcorp Inc.) b. San Dimas - Rodney Webster, MAusIMM, MAIG (Geology Manager, Principal Geologist), Herbert A. Smith, P.Eng (Mining Manager, Principal Mining Engineer) and J. Morton Shannon, P.Geo (Geology Manager, Principal Geologist) all of whom are employees of AMC Mining Consultants ( Canada) Ltd. c. Pascua-Lama - Dino Pilotto, P.Eng. (Principal Mining Consultant, SRK Consulting ( Canada) Inc.); Bart A. Stryhas, Ph.D., CPG (Principal Resource Geologist, SRK Consulting (U.S.) Inc.) d. 777 - Robert Carter, P.Eng. (Director, Technical Services, Hudbay Minerals Inc.) e. Yauliyacu - Neil Burns, M.Sc., P.Geo. (Vice President, Technical Services); Samuel Mah, M.A.Sc., P.Eng. (Director of Engineering), both employees of the Company (the "Company's QPs") f. All other operations and development projects: the Company's QPs4. The Mineral Resources reported in the above tables are exclusive of Mineral Reserves. The Minto, Campo Morado, Neves-Corvo, Zinkgruvan and Aljustrel mines report Mineral Resources inclusive of Mineral Reserves. The Company's QPs have made the exclusive Mineral Resource estimates for these mines based on average mine recoveries and dilution. 5. Mineral Resources which are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts