1. All Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources have been calculated in accordance with the CIM Standards and NI 43-101, or the AusIMM JORC equivalent.
2. Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources are reported above in millions of metric tonnes ("Mt"), grams per metric tonne ("g/t") and millions of ounces ("Moz").
3. Individual qualified persons ("QPs"), as defined by the NI 43-101, for the technical information contained in this document (including the Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource estimates) for the following operations are as follows: a. Peñasquito -
, P.Geo. (Vice President, Technical Services, Goldcorp Inc.) b. San Dimas -
, MAusIMM, MAIG (Geology Manager, Principal Geologist),
Herbert A. Smith
, P.Eng (Mining Manager, Principal Mining Engineer) and
J. Morton Shannon
, P.Geo (Geology Manager, Principal Geologist) all of whom are employees of AMC Mining Consultants (
) Ltd. c. Pascua-Lama -
, P.Eng. (Principal Mining Consultant, SRK Consulting (
Bart A. Stryhas
, Ph.D., CPG (Principal Resource Geologist, SRK Consulting (U.S.) Inc.) d. 777 -
, P.Eng. (Director, Technical Services, Hudbay Minerals Inc.) e. Yauliyacu -
, M.Sc., P.Geo. (Vice President, Technical Services);
, M.A.Sc., P.Eng. (Director of Engineering), both employees of the Company (the "Company's QPs") f. All other operations and development projects: the Company's QPs
4. The Mineral Resources reported in the above tables are
of Mineral Reserves. The
, Neves-Corvo, Zinkgruvan and Aljustrel mines report Mineral Resources inclusive of Mineral Reserves. The Company's QPs have made the exclusive Mineral Resource estimates for these mines based on average mine recoveries and dilution.
5. Mineral Resources which are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.