1. All Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources have been calculated in accordance with the CIM Standards and NI 43-101, or the AusIMM JORC equivalent.
2. Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources are reported above in millions of metric tonnes ("Mt"), grams per metric tonne ("g/t") and millions of ounces ("Moz").
3. Individual qualified persons ("QPs"), as defined by the NI 43-101, for the technical information contained in this document (including the Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource estimates) for the following operations are as follows: a. Peñasquito - Maryse Belanger, P.Geo. (Vice President, Technical Services, Goldcorp Inc.) b. San Dimas - Rodney Webster, MAusIMM, MAIG (Geology Manager, Principal Geologist), Herbert A. Smith, P.Eng (Mining Manager, Principal Mining Engineer) and J. Morton Shannon, P.Geo (Geology Manager, Principal Geologist) all of whom are employees of AMC Mining Consultants ( Canada) Ltd. c. Pascua-Lama - Dino Pilotto, P.Eng. (Principal Mining Consultant, SRK Consulting ( Canada) Inc.); Bart A. Stryhas, Ph.D., CPG (Principal Resource Geologist, SRK Consulting (U.S.) Inc.) d. 777 - Robert Carter, P.Eng. (Director, Technical Services, Hudbay Minerals Inc.) e. Yauliyacu - Neil Burns, M.Sc., P.Geo. (Vice President, Technical Services); Samuel Mah, M.A.Sc., P.Eng. (Director of Engineering), both employees of the Company (the "Company's QPs") f. All other operations and development projects: the Company's QPs4. The Mineral Resources reported in the above tables are exclusive of Mineral Reserves. The Minto, Campo Morado, Neves-Corvo, Zinkgruvan and Aljustrel mines report Mineral Resources inclusive of Mineral Reserves. The Company's QPs have made the exclusive Mineral Resource estimates for these mines based on average mine recoveries and dilution. 5. Mineral Resources which are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV