Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (NYSE:RPT) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared a third quarter 2012 common share dividend of $0.16325 per share, for the period of July 1, 2012 through September 30, 2012 and a third quarter 2012 Series D convertible perpetual preferred share dividend of $0.90625 per share, for the same period.
The third quarter dividends are payable on October 1, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 20, 2012.
About Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust
Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (NYSE:RPT) is a fully integrated, self-administered, publicly-traded real estate investment trust (REIT) based in Farmington Hills, Michigan. The Company’s business is the ownership and management of multi-anchor shopping centers in strategic, quality of life markets throughout the Eastern, Midwestern and Central United States. At June 30, 2012, the Company owned and managed a portfolio of 81 shopping centers and one office building with approximately 15.0 million square feet of gross leasable area owned by the Company or its joint ventures. The properties are located in Michigan, Florida, Ohio, Georgia, Missouri, Colorado, Wisconsin, Illinois Indiana, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, and Tennessee. At June 30, 2012, the Company’s core operating portfolio was 93.7% leased. For additional information regarding Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust visit the Company's website at www.rgpt.com.Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV