- Revenues increased by 15.7% to $337.4 million from the first quarter of 2012
- Revenues declined 4.1% compared to Q2 2011
- Net income of $11.7 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, compared to Q2 2011 net income of $14.5 million, or $0.28 per diluted share
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $0.6 million for the quarter
- At June 30, 2012:
- $119.3 million in cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments
- Total backlog of $1.09 billion
Primoris Services Corporation Announces 2012 Second Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.