NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. ("Nu Skin" or the "Company") (NYSE: NUS), concerning potential violations of federal securities laws.
On August 7, 2012, shares of Nu Skin fell approximately 9% to close at $44.36 after short-seller Citron Research published a report alleging that the personal-care products maker is operating an illegal multi-level marketing scheme in China. Citron alleged that Nu Skin's direct-selling business in China was actually "pyramid-selling" and was illegal under Chinese law. "We believe they violate laws regulating direct selling, as well as the prohibition on pyramid sales, specifically by supporting the creation of a multi-level pyramid compensation scheme, as well as requiring purchases in order to participate in sales commissions or salary," Citron said.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Nu Skin, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration.Contact:Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman, 212-697-6484 email@example.com SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV