First quarter 2012 real estate segment earnings include an $11.7 million gain associated with the sale of our 25% interest in the Palisades West venture.
- Sold 105,700 tons of fiber
- Recreational leasing activity remains strong, almost 99% of available land leased
Segment Financial Results:
|($ in millions)||2Q 2012||2Q 2011||1Q 2012|
Second quarter 2012 fiber resources segment earnings declined slightly compared with second quarter 2011 principally due to lower recreational lease revenues resulting from the sale of over 74,000 acres of timberland in 2011. Recreational leasing activity remained strong during second quarter, with almost 99% of available land leased for recreation. Second quarter 2011 fiber resources segment results include a $0.2 million gain from termination of a timber lease.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts