Charles River Associates (NASDAQ: CRAI), a worldwide leader in providing economic, financial, and management consulting services, today announced that energy expert Loretta Cross has joined the firm as a vice president in the Energy & Environment Practice in Houston. Joining along with Ms. Cross to create a Houston-based energy restructuring team for the firm are Principals Rob Moore and Vernon Jones and Associate Principal John Baumgartner, all from Grant Thornton LLP. They join others in Houston, including new vice president and international arbitration expert Laura Hardin (announced on July 23, 2012), who are helping to establish a new presence for the firm in that market.
“It is a pleasure to welcome Loretta Cross and this energy restructuring team to CRA,” said CRA's President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Maleh. “Loretta’s leadership in the corporate restructuring field has been instrumental to some of the nation’s largest energy companies. Her experience, combined with the practical knowledge and expertise of Rob Moore, Vernon Jones, and John Baumgartner, provides a comprehensive capability focused on assisting organizations in the energy sector with corporate strategic, operational, and financial restructuring challenges.”
Additional information about them follows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV