LONGMONT, Colo., Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: HILL), a leading provider of SAN storage solutions, today announced that it will host an online product launch event at the following two times. The event, entitled "Storage with a Higher IQ – The Four Building Blocks of Smart Storage," has been scheduled with the hope that it will be easily accessible to attendees across the US and Europe.
During this event, Dot Hill will introduce two new product families that are expected to increase Dot Hill's Total Available Market to almost three times its current market reach. Dot Hill believes these products will offer best-in-class performance, price/performance, and simplicity of use with strongly differentiated enterprise class features.
The webcasts will take place at the following dates and times:
August 22, 2012 11:00 Eastern Time ZoneAugust 23, 2012 8:00 Eastern Time Zone Visit www.dothill.com/coming-soon to register. About Dot Hill Leveraging its proprietary Assured family of storage solutions, Dot Hill solves many of today's most challenging storage problems – helping IT to improve performance, increase availability, simplify operations, and reduce costs. Dot Hill's solutions combine breakthrough software with the industry's most flexible and extensive hardware platform and automated management to deliver best-in-class solutions. Headquartered in Longmont, Colo., Dot Hill has offices and/or representatives in China, Germany, India, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, visit us at www.dothill.com . HILL-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV