RESTON, Va., Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced its participation at two investor conferences in August. Each presentation will be webcast live and available at http://ir.comscore.com/events.cfm.
Kenneth Tarpey, Chief Financial Officer, and Serge Matta, President of Operator and Mobile Solutions will present at:
- The 15 th Annual Oppenheimer Technology, Internet & Communications Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 8:15 am ET on Tuesday August 14, 2012.
- The 32 nd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston, MA. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:00 am ET on Wednesday August 15, 2012.
About comScorecomScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. For more information, please visit http://www.comscore.com/companyinfo.SOURCE comScore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV